lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Summary of last couple of days

Hello to myself xD


AH! weekend....


Friday: It was a good day but I was really tired. I was at Uni during almost... xD the whole day
between classes, meetings and...chorus' performance.It was a good day.At night I shared time
with mom, talked a lot...and we watched pictures.


Saturday: Went to downtown with mom... doctor appointment, went to buy clothes, REALLY cheap xD
I got two blasers they are so damn classy :D love them. Afternoon I took a nap, a long one... then I organized all my stuff from Uni, papers and assignments...and of course I ordered my room. Studied a little bit at night, and then... I went to watch a movie with my family. Took a quick shower and ZzZZzZz.


Sunday: REALLy early study in the morning.Reading material about how to be a good teacher managing your class...am, what else? Oh yeah.. I went to have lunch with my family at The Mercado and then we went to buy a new tv , i don't think it was necessary but anyways...my dad and brother didn't care... xD.Finally we came back home....I studied a little bit and then... I just took a shower... eat something with my mum and...went to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario